Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mean Sisig. And I'm on a fast. Duh.

Yeaaaaaah! I love the way this guy cookz his Sisig. It's versatile: both the dry and the gelatinous Sisig could be culled from this batch.

Mehn. How on earth did I find the most rockin' recipes on my fast???

Yesterday, it was Minestrone from Inquirer.net. Today, it's an uncanny scene of a Caucasian man cooking a meaner Sisig than Breakthrough's to-die-for batch!!!

Oh man.

I would love to try this recipe sometime, but I'm not as confident that I had absorbed his methods well. As it is, I shall watch this vid again, take notes, and let the cooking commence when I am able. Nyehehe!

Looking forward to Sisig with some ginger-based drink or something. It seems to go well with beer, but as per my convictions + biological chemistry, I am not inclined to take anything alcoholic anytime soon. :p

Today, I am strengthening my desire to beg God for a juicer. I am looking forward to juicing my own Ginger-Pineapple-Orange drink sometime soon. And pair it with Sisig I made myself. Oh bliss. (Erm, size 40 waistline, prepare to expand...)

Maybe tomorrow's a good day to start looking for new clients while I wait for my job offer. Heheheh. Yow, if you need writerz, am here. :p

No comments: